Monday, August 23, 2010

All About Me---no wait that sounds conceited

Hi, Im Jodi Gleed. Im an 18 year old high school graduate about to embark on a very stressful journey called college. Lets see, I still live at home and have a job at a place called Cauliflower Retreat which is a self-worth place that helps girls build their self-esteem and it also has home decor books and shirts. To be honest I live a really boring life I wake up I go to work and I come home. I start school very soon and I still need books--like i said stressful but those who went to college know what I mean. I love to read books especially twilight--yes i am one of THOSE people. but i love jane austen and nicholas sparks, im a sucker for the romance what can i say im a hopeless romantic. I am also a harry potter fan. I guess you could say im a bit of a nerd but im proud of it. I have a bright future ahead of me and hopefully more entertaining blog posts to come!
                      till next time, Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment