Friday, September 3, 2010

Its finally hit me

So as you know like 4 months ago I graduated high school. It was the best time of my life, high school was, i went to football and basketball games, hung out with my friends and had a great time in all my classes and of course like any normal girl got a crush or two. But it never really hit me that I was officially graduated from high school. But school started this week for me and the high school and I realized sunday night that I was never going back to high school I had to start my new life as a college student. So after my emotional breakdown on sunday night I was nervous and excited to start this new chapter in my life. I have to say it kept hitting me all week that I was in college and everything I do now affects my future. I made it through my first week without any problems. I gotta say some of these teachers are prettyimonument. Oh and he's a huge harry potter fan he kept talking about it. He also swears which is pretty funny cuz usually teachers arent supposed to do that......right? But my other teachers are pretty cool i got an old man that reminds me of a hippie and two teachers who are very soft spoken and has probably never said a swear word in their life. I think im gonna like college I just cant wait to get enough money so I can move out and experience the real college life.. you know the roommates, the partying and thhe football and basketball games.
                              Till next time, Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment