Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Let's Catch Up

WOW!!!!
It has been like an EXTREMELY long time since the last time I posted and a lot has happened since december i believe......you know it's been a long time when i can't even remember the last time i actually posted anything.
So anyway let's there were some major holidays I didnt even post about like christmas, new years, valentine's day. 
I gotta tell you this, this is what I love about being up at college, On valentine's day we were all just hanging out in the apartment, I had gotten the day off thankfully ( yeah I finally got a job but more of that later) and then my roommate comes and says to me and my other roommate that there are boys here and one is in a monkey suit. These boys had come to serenade us and they have us each a chocolate kiss. It was sooo nice!! And slightly adorable. I still have no idea who was in the gorilla suit but i'm fairly certain they were from my ward.
So about my job, I'm not allowed to say much about it but I can say this. I am looking for a new one, its not a bad situation but every day i go in i just want it to be over, and it is not been consistent either so that makes it hard. 
I got three new roommates this semester which is almost over!!! Im only slightly worried because I have absolutely no idea where I am going to live next year and i got so much i still need to do. College life is almost over for the year and I have a HUGE assignment due this week and stressing out about it but of course I'm doing a blog post.
Anyway three new roommates and it's been different. My new like actual room roommate and I actually get a long really well I count her as one of my best friends at the moments, we got along right from the start. My other two roommates that aren't maryann and michelle...............................well that's another blog post in and of itself but its been fine.
I think that's all I really need to catch you up one but I do have another blog post coming after this one about one of my new obsessions. Be prepared its a good one!!
till next time,
jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment