Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas this year was pretty great. I spent it with my family and that is the most important part of christmas. I wouldnt spend it with anyone else.
My christmas started off with going to Gardner Village to see the elves. It's sort of a tradition in the family to go and look around and buy a few unneeded things.


These are the elves. They have some pretty funny ones, and they're way cute.

Christmas Eve was pretty fun. All us girls went downstairs and played snorta,its a game with farm animals and sounds.We had dinner and opened our pjs. The picture up top.
We have this tradition of staying up all night christmas eve and watching christmas movies but everyone this year fell asleep about 11:00. Even I did, Im usually pretty good about staying up all night. I didnt even watch A Christmas Story the only part I saw was when the boy puts his tongue on the pole.
Christmas morning started for us about 6:00 which is a normal time. We're not one for staying asleep till 9:00.
This is what I got....well most of it. I got clothes books movies. I actually got eight movies. 4 batman movies, Eclipse, Beauty and the Beast, The Killers and Inception. The last 2 i bought with christmas money. I finally got a new straightener and a blow dryer. And a lot of candy in my stocking which is almost gone.
For lunch we went up to my Grandma and Grandpa's house for ham and cheesy potatoes. I love listening to my grandma and grandpa talk to each other and hear all their memories it s way entertaining.
Sunday after church we went down to my other grandma's house to visit the family that lives all the way down there. It was fun we played yahtzee and was loud as usual.
My christmas was great. I cant wait till next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment