Monday, December 13, 2010

My Winter Reading List

After this week I am done with school! So I decided to make a list of the books I wanna read before I have to start school. Hopefully I'll actually read them all
1. Finding Noel: My sister read this book and loved it and she keeps telling me I need to read it cuz apparently its really good...plus I kinda want to.
                       
2. Wuthering Heights. Ive always loved the classics but I've always lost interest in this book. But I decided this time Im gonna read it the whole way through.
                                           

3. Sunday at Tiffany's: I watched the lifetime movie of this book and fell in love with the story. It has heart and its really really cute.
                                

4. Twiligh: Of course I've established Im a huge twilight fan, i've forgotten how many times i've read the series. I started this a week ago just for something to do and i couldnt find my other book. So i need to finish it.
                                     
That's my list....hopefully I'll make it through the whole list. I cant wait till I can sit down with a blanket and my book and just read, it sounds so nice right now.
                      Till Next Time, Jodi
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment