Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 28

Day 28: The junk in my purse.
I was gonna do this all cutesie and put pictures up of the bag i made by myself but frankly im just not in the mood like at all......its just been one of those moods
Let's see whats in my purse
1. My wallet ( handmade and the cutest ever!)
2. Lotion ( i have 3 different kinds, all bath and body works....one i stole from seattle when i was there shhhhh dont tell anyone)
3. Altoids....advice to everyone dont eat 4 in one day they get extremely gross
4. my iPod which is my lifesaver at times.
5. My planner yes i am that nerdy
6. A notebook....
7. My camera
8.My gloves
9. socks, there was a reason i put them in here now i cant remember
10. 18 mint truffle kisses......wait now 17
11. Random papers that i havent thrown away
12.A rock from oregon. I was hoping it would be like my lucky rock but it definitely is not now all it is , is a smooth rock that i play with sometimes
13. Programs from when my old high school did Phantom of the Opera
14. Wrappers from my kisses
15. My sunglasses
I think that's all
           Till next time...Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment