Monday, December 6, 2010

I just couldn't stay away

I think that whole blogging for 30 days things hasn't left my system yet. I came up with another idea. It will be kinda lame but im avoiding homework and studying. This post is all gonna be about my playlist. I love music!! I like to sing and listen to it, dont ask me to dance to it cuz that would just be embarrassing.
Since its christmas time Im listening to the Glee Christmas Album. To those who dont have, I recommend you would its pretty great. So for the rest of the year here's my list. Of course it changes depending on my mood and what im feeling that day.....that's the same thing as mood huh?
Aaaannnnnyyyywaaaayyyyyyy
1. Heavy in Your Arms-Florence + The Machine
I found this song puts me in a very good mood. The only way to listen to this song is in the car with the bass up, the volume up and singing along.
2. Brooklyn- Wakey!Wakey!. I love this man's voice and the piano is amazing
3. Almost everything- Wakey! Wakey!. Ditto
4. Cosmic Love- Florence + The Machine.
5. Jar of Hearts- Christina Perry
6. Dynamite- taio cruz. we dance to this song at zumba its like my favorite
I think that's about it. You should definitely listen to them, they re pretty great
                  till next time, Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment