Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 30

Day 30: A dream for the future
This is my last day!! You probably wont be hearing from me much after this....although I do have a few ideas in mind but we shall see.
My dream for the future is to graduate college, get married, have a family you know the usual answer. I cant think of anything else but that. Everybody wants that, its a common dream among almost everyone. But really its what I want. I wanna have kids and dress them up in cute clothes, and have a good career and a great life. Yeah that's my dream for the future.
It's been fun doing this, it gave me something to  think about other than the usual stuff. Who knows i might do this again in a year just to see if i have different answers.
            Till Next Time, Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment