Friday, July 15, 2011

The Angel Moroni


This is our gorgeous Brigham City Temple and tuesday July 12 they put the angel moroni on top of the temple. The angel moroni is an important part of each temple and seeing it put on a temple is like a once in a lifetime opportunity and I was SO grateful that I was able to bethere to see it.
We had gotten really good seats that day, they were like right across the street from the temple so we saw everything. And of course it had to rain that day too.
 

I parked at my sister's house and walked the few blocks to our place in rain. by the time i got there I was soaking wet! especiallhy my feet, I had worn the wrong shoes

The putting up of the temple was delayed for about 2 hours because of the wind and rain but thankfully I had my cute little cousins there to keep me entertained

He's soooo cute especially with that hat

Finally they put the angel up and it was the coolest thing!!!! We unfortunately didnt get to see it all but we saw most of it and I'll never forget it




It's a really big statue but from up there it looks so small!!!

It's just amazing and breathtaking to see that up there on the temple. I cant till its all done its gonna be the prettiest temple
till next time, jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment