Friday, July 15, 2011

It All Ended July 14 2011


As most of you know I'm a big harry potter fan so last night was pretty awesome and sad. Sad cuz now the movies and the books are all done and there's nothing left but the books and movies. Its depressing to know that there are not gonna be anymore books or movies. No more watching Daniel Radcliffe be Harry Potter or Rupert Grint being Ron or Emma Watson being Hermione. Harry Potter was a big part of my childhood and it ending is like the ending of my childhood. Im gonna watch the movies all the time.
But onto the night. We decided to make shirts just like we did last time and they turned out way cute this time.
 This is the back of my shirt
That's the side
My sister looks pretty good in those glasses. She also went but with some friends to a different theatre
Making theses shirts is a long process......just kidding not really but it feels like it
Me and my cousin Katie were matching. Like i said they were way cute. Someone even asked where i got them but I made them
That's the back
Now onto the theatre were we had to wait in line. We saw Part 1 first then Part 2 second and it was AWESOME but it was a long wait in line so we took pictures
My sister the dork had to take this one upside down but its pretty cool
This guy was supposed to be Lucius Malfoy and my cousin really wanted a picture with him

That's my sister trying to be all cool. There is something about cardboard cut outs that makes it really fun to take pcitures with but we each had to

If only.......
Part 2 was the best movie out of them all. From the very beginning it is non stop action. And it was sad, funny, intense and just amazing. I m actually disappointed that I didnt cry because there are some really sad parts. Im already going throught withdrawals and its only been 12 hours and im watching harry potter right now. The whole movie was just........ i cant think of another word to say but amazing. I wannna see it again and again and again.
till next time, jodi



No comments:

Post a Comment