Saturday, July 9, 2011

St.George!!!!

Every summer me and my family take a big trip to some place we have never been. This year we were going to California but decided instead to go to St.George its still as hot.
The main reason we went down to St.George was go to to Tuacahn. For those of you who dont know what that is let me tell you. It's an outdoor theatre.


This is the inside
Our Tickets
They showed grease and little mermaid and they had these cutouts so of course we had to have pictures taken
The Little Mermaid was AMAZING!!!!! The costumes were so cool and they had actual water on the stage for when it was supposed to be under water. I loved it!!!
The rest of the time we were there we went to church history sites and the Temple which is gorgeous
There were palm trees by the temple which I thought was cool!!

 This is the inside of the jacob hamblin home. he was one of the first settlers( I think) of st.george, he was called as a mission president for the native americans
This is Brigham Young's Winter Home which is gorgeous. I sure wouldnt mind living here in the winter.
This is the St.George Tabernacle. It's quite beautiful
Here's a picture of a palm tree. i was fascinated that i would find them here in utah, Ive only seem them in florida and california
This is my ariel tatoo i got for the show. I thought I looked pretty cool
The last day of the trip we went to this museum where this guy one day accidentally came upon dinosaur tracks in the rocks.  It was pretty interesting
And that was my st.george trip. It was pretty fun, it was fun to hang out with the family for awhile.
till next time, jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment