Sunday, August 21, 2011

Let's Catch Up A Bit

I am so sorry to my all die-hard readers out there for the long absence, Ha! I highly doubt that but its true it has been awhile. I havent really been busy, I've really just been lazy so I'm gonna catch you up on whats been going on this summer, I figured I gotta do it now before school starts and I get too busy.
Let's start with July 24th
We always go down to my grandma's in Salem then go to the Parade in Spanish Fork.

The night before we did fireworks even the legal kind that go up in the air


The next day was the parade. My little cousin Noah was staying the week at grandma's so he spent the day hanging out with me and the gang
Poor guy

After the parade they had a quilt show and this little pioneer village where you could walk through cabins, and try your hand at roping


Then we spent the rest of the day with the family just hanging out.
till next time, jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment