Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Zoo


My mom, Katelyn, Jame, Me, My cousin Josh and My Uncle Don spent the day a few weeks ago at the Zoo. We may have been the only adults there without kids but I still had the funnest time.

There's even dinosaurs now at the zoo, they're spreaded throughout the park and that was fun to see.





We went and saw the new baby elephatn Zuri who is really adorable!!!
She can do her own tricks like sitting on a tire, she even can do a headstand the trainers said she just did it one day all by herself , she basically trained them how to do the trick.
At one point they gave her a watermelon to smash with her foot
This is her making sure her mom doesn't get the watermelon. Like I said adorable!!
You can't see it very well but we're in there
This orangutan was staring me down
And he just looked bored
Of course while we were there we had some fun too

 All in all it was a good day at the zoo
till next time, jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment