Sunday, August 21, 2011

I Got Starstruck

Friday me and my sister decided to head down to the Davis County Fair because one of our favorite singers Tyler Hilton was playing there for free!!!
I will tell you this now, I dont think I have never been starstruck so I never knew how it felt but now I do. When he frist walked on for soundcheck I could not stop smiling I had the biggest grin on my face!!!! It was embarrassing

Let's just say me and my sister Anecia practically drooled the whole time, he is one handsome man
We got front row seats so this picture was taken like 5 feet away. I've never been that close to someone famous





( sorry that one is kinda blurry)
The best thing about this concert was it was just him and the guitar. Im a sucker for acoustic anything and I could have sat there and listened to him for like hours. It also felt like he was playing for just a bunch of friends, between songs he would talk, he's way funny and awesome and he has a gorgeous smile. I should stop I'm gushing!!!
He played a few songs that I knew, mainly the ones from the one tree hill soundtracks, he also played a few from his new album and they were good!! I cant wait to get the cd. We unfortunately didnt stay to get a picture taken with him mostly because the line was like super long and we had nothing for him to sign.
It was a great way to spend a friday night!!!
till next time, jodi




No comments:

Post a Comment