Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm Lonely

I'm sitting here in my apartment all alone and feeling pretty lonely so I thought I would blog about things random or normal that have gone on lately.
1. I moved out on Saturday to Logan and it was a very.........stressful day. I also didnt think I would cry but I did.
2.It took a whole 24 hours for me to meet my roommates thankfully me and my friend who im living was here so at least I wasnt All alone.
3. I really don't like being alone I cant wait to start making new friends and hanging out more.
4. I got invited to go to a different Family Home Evening with a friend from high school and I didnt go. Now im thinking I should have
5.  I like my roommates now that I've actually met them. The one I'm rooming with is super nice and the other ones are way nice too!!
6. It kinda sucks that Im here all by myself again. Saturday night I was here by myself for 4 hours!!! It was a long 4 hours
7. Today was probably the worst first day I've ever had in my whole school career. I didnt go to my math class because of some confusion and totally missed a lot of important information.
But I love college!!! Hopefully I'll make more friends and do well in school
till next time, jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment