Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My First Week on Campus!!!

This year I finally moved up to Logan so I could experience the real college life. And my first week was pretty fun, there was a lot of activities and of course school. One thing I've come to realize is that college people really dont sleep at all, I've never been this tired in my life. My roommates are really great but I think I said that in my last post but yeah they're pretty great I think we're really gonna get along this year.
Each day last week they had something special going on
Monday: A concert by the student , didnt know the band so I didnt go.
Tuesday: Thor!!! We unfortunately didnt stay for all of it mostly because people wouldnt stop talking so we couldnt hear
Wednesday and Thursday I didnt go to anything. i actually went home on wednesday. The best part about being in logan is that my family is only a half an hour away.
Friday and Saturday were the best!
Friday we had the 80s dance and I got all dressed up for it. It was a fun dance but we didnt stay long
Saturday was The Rocket Summer concert. I have only heard one of their songs but instantly fell in love. My playlist at the bottom of the page has a song of his but its the very last one.
Now onto the pictures...
This is my attempt at an 80s outfit


That's me and my roommates. These pictures are supposed to be the right way



That's The Rocket Summer concert, these guys are amazing live!!
that was my first week
till next time,jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment