Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 1: find a recent picture, and introduce

This is my recent picture.

I decided to do another blog challenge but also decided not to tell you the topics so you're just gonna have to stay tuned each day to find out more about me. Today I need to introduce myself and 15 interesting facts.
So HI Im Jodi, Im 19 and a college student currently trying to write a paper for 2010 but is procrastinating cuz I got writer's block. I work at a small boutique but I need to get another cuz i havent worked in months and is running low on moo-lah. Im a pretty happy person I love to laugh and have fun. That's all I can think about.
Now my 15 interesting facts
1. I hate going to places alone like Wal-mart I always feel like peole are judging me.
2.I hate automatic sliding doors, Im terrified that they wont open. I have visions of me running into them and totally embarrassing myself.
3. I talk during a show, never on the commercials just during the show.
4. I dont talk to people unless im really comfortable around them
5. Once you get to know me I dont shut up like at all
6. I have this problem where my brain and mouth arent connected so i just say whatever comes out of my mouth and then regret it 2 seconds later.
7. I love Old Movies my all time favorite is Singing in the Rain
8. I am lazy. i watch tv all the time unless im doing homework but sometimes i do homework and watch tv at the same time. i swear its the only thing I do all day.
9. I wish I could run,like 3 miles every day but I dont do that.
10. I always have to have something on in the background whether its music or tv i dont like silence.
11. I am a habitual daydreamer, its like a disease any time i got a free minute i just escape to a better world.
12. I have to have my music loud in the car and the bass, i listen to good music everyone should be able to hear it.
13. I am a bad procrastinator
14. I hate hamburger, i woulnt pass us a good hamburger with some fries and a shake but anything else with hamburger i dont like it I'd rather eat chicken.
15. I once got chased by a moose
Stay tuned!!
Till Next Time, Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment