Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl XLV


This is our cheese head for the Packers. Yeah I
look AWESOME!!!

Can I just say I had a good time on Superbowl Sunday. This year I decided I would actually watch the whole game start to finish and I even picked a team to root for. The Green Bay Packers! That was their name right? I always forget. Anyway this year we had a big group of people, my whole family, my future bil,my cousin and his fiancee and my dog. We had good food and drinks, and we just watched the game. And like its no surprise the Packers won!!! I totally knew they were going to theyre like the best in the league.
This is out plethora of food, I ate so much it was gross!





This is 3rd quarted....no idea what the heck is going on
Im just watching
This is my family
He's begging for Michael's food....how cute!!
That's my dad, he slept through the whole second half missed the very end

YAY PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!

He doesnt look too happy...poor guy must suck losing the superbowl 
Over all it was a pretty great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment