Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day...........Gag Me!!

Yes I am one of those people who absolutely HATE Valentine's Day. I wouldnt even call this an actual holiday its just a day made up by card and candy companies just wanting to make more money. Everywhere you look on this day couples are just everywhere! For someone like me this day just makes me want to stay in bed and watch slasher movies and listen to songs about being lonely. It all just SUCKS!!
     But this year I actually made plans...........with myself sadly enough. I finally saw the movie " Valentine's Day" and loved it then eventually bought it, its like the perfect movie for valentine's day.
                                                  OR
I might just watch Romeo and Juliet. You gotta admit, for someone like me who says Bah Humbug on valentines day this is the perfect movie. You get to watch 2 people fall in love, get married and kill themselves in a 2 hour movie. Plus you get to stare at Leonardo Dicaprio for several hours, how can you pass that up?


I hope everyone has an awesome Valentine's Day.
Till Next Time, Jodi
     

No comments:

Post a Comment