Monday, February 28, 2011

How Ive changed in a year: Day 14


This was me about one year ago. I havent changed that much since then. My fashion sense is still the same. Im still really short. I still got red hair, I still got a big nose and braces ( hopefully those are coming off soon, i will post pictures when they do) And I still have that exact some outfit but hardly ever wear it, the cardigan is kinda faded.



This is me now but this picture was taken a few months ago. The only noticeable things are no more glasses, and I cut my hair. But im now a college student, Im a whole year older. Im a little bit stronger than I was in high school Im definitely more independent. Ive been told by family that I look different but I cant really tell. I dont change that often and its not very noticeable.
till next time, jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment