Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 2: Dobby's Reward

Day 2: Favorite of the 7 movies
This is gonna be hard because I love them all, every single one of them, there is something about each of them that I like so to pick a favorite out of the 8 i guess is gonna take some thinking
...............................................................(me thinking).................
I'm gonna have to say
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and 2, it's the same movie just in two different parts

This movie is completely different from the other ones, it's intense and emotional, it really does go out with a big BOOM(get it? I just referenced the movie.............yep i'm a dork)
It was done so good, exactly how it should have done. I just LOVED IT!!!!
Day 3 tomorrow!!!
till next time,
jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment