Monday, November 21, 2011

Forever Is Only The Beginning

November 18, 2011
The Twiligth Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 is released in theatres.

I LOOOOVVEEEEDDDD ITTT!!!!!!
It was emotional, funny, romantic, sad, intense, and just downright THE BEST ONE YET!!!
I loved the wedding scene, the honeymoon scenes were adorable, getting to see things from Jacob's point of view was new and something I looked forward to. The birth scene was a little...uh.. gorey but i dont think they could have done it a better way.
I heard a lot of people at the midnight showing say they hated this movie. First off ( Im gonna rank here a little bit) it's a two part movie, they can't make everything that exciting and climatic in the first part. Also in the book not much happens in the first part, sure a lot more does but they can't put that all into a movie. Some people just need to remember that there is a book and there is a movie, they're two separate things and should be treated and viewed that way. if not........well you just aren't gonna like anything.
But yes Breaking Dawn was the best of all, the others can't compare. I loved spending the evening with my sisters and my cousin. I love going to the midnight showings,they're always just so fun. Friday I spent the whole day sleeping, no lie, I would turn on an episode of the office and immediately be asleep. I didn't go to one class.
Now all I need to do is convince someone to see it witn me again I really wanna see it again.
You should all go see it, it's great.
till next time, jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment