Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 4: The Goblet of Fire

Day 4: Least favorite Character and Why?
This is a hard one
 I love every single character. It amazes me that J.K. Rowling could come up with a world of people and have them all be different is kinda awesome
I thought of one..........Professor Umbridge
This character is about as evil as Lord Voldemort but in a very subtle way
There are little things like that quill she makes the students use for punishment and how she is very strict and has all this power.
The first time I read the book I didnt catch any of that but then in the movie I came to realize how corrupted she really is
Day 5 tomorrow!!! These might not be coming each day....finals are coming and I might possibly finally have a job so we'll see i might be getting a little too busy
till next time,
jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment