Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 3: The Marauder's Map

Day 3: Which if any of the films have made you angry because they've ignored important parts of the book.
Would it be really nerdy if I went through each movie??
I better not, I'm already a big nerd this would not help 
The biggest thing I wish they had explained was the mirror in Part 1.
In the fifth book Sirius gives harry a mirror and tells him to use it whenever he wants to talk, but harry doesn't he completely forgets about it until the end of the book I think
In the seventh book harry has that mirror on him constantly and can see someone in it, who is Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother.
In the movies both the 5th and the 7th it doesn't explain it very well. In part 2 Aberforth gets it in a completely different way from the book......I think I havent read that one in awhile
But it's never mentioned!!!!
Quite Annoying
There are a few things in each book they should have put in the movie but you can't make a 500 page book with all that information into a good movie, you have to cut somethings.
Day 4 tomorrow!!!
till next time,
jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment