Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm 20!!!

October 30,2011 yes only a few days ago I turned the right old age of 20 years old!!! I had a great birthday!!!!
I got so many birthday wishes on facebook and from my family and roommates I felt very special
My day started with stake conference where the Prophet spoke. What a treat that was!!! The prophet spoke on my birthday.......of course it wasnt just to me but still I got to hear him on my birthday
Then since I now live in Logan I had my family except Jamie come up to Logan and we had chicken alfredo at my grandma's house
I had a great time there and I got a lot of presents which I will tell you about later, but unfortunately there won't be many pictures cuz i didnt take pictures I'm just that lazy.
While I was at my grandma's house my visiting teachers and Relief Society Presidency came over and from them i got this card with a little message from them that i thought was so great and a twix which i ate and enjoyed!!!
Now onto the presents
first from my family
that's my cake. I told my mom i wanted chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and m&ms on it. It was delicious!!!
My sister Katelyn got this for me I cant wait to sit down and read it!!

Anecia and Michael got this for me!!! Unfortunately
my roommates arent big fans so i havent played it yet
Jamie got this for me!!! She kept saying my present is better than
anyone else's. It is pretty cool
My mom got me jeans from old navy which unfortunately were kinda huge so i went yesterday and got a smaller size and they were still too big!!! now i gotta exchange again.....they don't have a limit do they?
My dad got me a $20.00 gift card so i can get the breaking dawn soundtrack!! and my parents gave me this card with girls in the twenties and it says
" Well behaved women rarely make history'
As for my roommates, I didnt think they were gonna do anything, just say Happy Birthday and just be done with it but on monday they went and got me present and some cupcakes. I kinda was already having a bad day and seeiing them do taht for me made me want to cry....My roommates are great!!
They got me Sweeney Todd which I just watched. They found it at hastings and i was there for like a half an hour looking for it but I'm glad they got it for me. We're gonna watch it tomorrow
The best thing they got me was running shoes, i got with them to the gym and run a lot and i've been wearing my old worn down converse and they got these for me for my birthday!! How thougthful!! I just hope they didnt spend too much money on them. I wore them to the gym today and they were so comfortable, they fit great and were AMAZING!! I need to repay them somehow.
And cupcakes......I already told you that though huh?
And one of my best friends and roommate got me THOR!! I didnt expect that but she knew i wanted it so she bought it for me
If you havent seen it you should
So that was my 20th birthday and it was one of the best ever!!
till next time,
jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment