Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another Reason I have the Worst Luck

So I told you in my last post that things just seem to happen to me no matter what. I always think " Why me????" There must be some sort of karmic force out there in the world that won't let good things happen to me until Ive done something nice. Well Hello karmic energy Im a pretty good person, yeah I could pay tithing more but give me a break, I just did something nice for someone......I just dont remember what it was.
Why all this rambling you ask? Well about two days ago my computer stopped working, everything just erased itself for no apparent reason. Every time I turned it on just BLANK. So yesterday I took it into a computer place and he looked at it and talked all this technical stuff that went in one ear and right through out the other ear. He did fix my computer......... I think but he basically said this computer is too OLD to even reinstall everything back on...........great.
Not only do I have to find money for my apartment payment this july but also to find a new laptop????? This is crazy that's never gonna happen. This may sound crazy but I wanna buy it myself even though mom says she will buy it. My parents dont have the money and my mom really wants to paint and get new carpet in the living room.
I cant believe this was happening to me. My friend has a laptop with no keyboard, she literally has to hook up a keyboard because there are so many missing from her laptop. But it still works for her so what's my problem
 Oh and I forgot to mention that in 2 weeks is finals......everything I need to study for is on that computer, thankfully i was able to get my essay off the computer before it crashed. But seriously.....it has to be right before finals?????
just my luck
next time i promise to have a post that isnt so complainy and venty
till next time, jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment