Saturday, April 30, 2011

I wish I had been There

So as you all know yesterday was the big event of 2011
The Royal Wedding!!!
At first I wasn't going to watch anything about the wedding, I was just gonna watch movies all day cuz I was sick of hearing about it.
But then I turned the tv on and every single channel had something about it. I thought "might as well" I turned to E! and watched it and I was hooked
I fell in LOVE with the dress Kate Middleton wore




Became a fan of Prince William.....thought he was super cute!!!
The balcony kiss was my absolute favorite!! I giggled like a school girl cuz it was that cute!!!



And the hats were CRAZY, I would like to wear one of them. But none of them seemed to go on the head it was like the forehead or something which I thought was weird.


And it made me want to get married to a prince in england or just be in england way bad!!!!
Yeah i was a little obsessed its what I watched practically all day.
Good luck to the new couple!
till next time,jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment