Thursday, April 21, 2011

I love thunderstorms

So Im sitting here doing some homework and listening to the thunderstorms hoping that the power will go out........it hasnt yet
But I wanted to tell you something.
I Love Thunderstorms
I don't even really know why but there is something about them that I just love.
To me thunderstorms means getting a blanket and a book and putting on music like death cab for cutie or florence and the machine.
Doesnt that just sound idyllic?
I also love the way thunderstorms look.
I love the gray skies and the dark clouds.

Weather like this reminds me of Oregon and I wanna go back there sooooo bad!!!!!!
That was a very random post but I hope you liked it. I figure I dont have that many readers but still its fun anyway.
till next time, jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment