Saturday, April 9, 2011

My New Favorite

As you may know I LOVE MOVIES!!!! I am constantly watching movies, in fact today I watched 2 movies, Premonition and Killers but that's not what this post is about.
Last week I was doing homework and wanted to watch a movie but I was sick of watching the same movies over and over again so I decided to pick something new and guess what it was???
Yep that's right, Runaway Bride was the movie I picked. I had never really seen it before but it's one of my mom's favorites and I was like " what the heck I'll give it a try"
To my surprise I loved it!!!! It was funny and cute and entertaining. I like Julia Roberts movies and the only movie I've seen with Richard Gere was the only was the nicholas sparks book he was in that was just stupid. But anyway, this movie is now one of my favorites I'm probably gonna steal it from my mom when I move out......she'd never notice anyway.
So if you havent seen this movie you definitely should I'll totally watch it with you unless you know I dont know you and you live far away... I'll be there in spirit.
till next time, jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment