Monday, March 28, 2011

I am Thankful for Birds and Insects

This week was........horrible!!! I had only 3 kids so I thought 3 kids was gonna be no problem they were gonna be quiet and be cooperative but no that was not the case. I barely got through my lesson and about every 5 seconds I had to tell one girl to sit down and be quiet.
She kept hiding like a dog, or she wouldnt find a place and just sit. She would also be really loud and to be honest really really obnoxious.
I had to count to 5 probably 10 times for one girl
Because of this girl the other kids thought it would be okay to jump off the table just like her or run around the room.
The only time they were actually cooperative was when we played this game. it was like duck duck goose ( which we ended up playing anyway just to get them to stop asking) but there was a butterfly that landed on someone.
I got them to sit down and color this picture of a ladybug and they actually did this calmly.
And they got disney fruit snacks. i was hoping for bug ones but apparently they dont make them. And these looked soooo goood. It was fast sunday because of conference next week and I got a wiff of the smell and it made me so hungry!!!
Sharing time was horrible too.
Mason and Serrina kept grabbing each other and not pay attention so I had to split them up  and they still tried to touch each other.
Mostly this week they just didnt want to pay attention to anything at all I was done with kids by sacrament meeting I was ready to take a nap.
till next time, jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment