Monday, March 14, 2011

My Dream Wedding: Day 26

The first on my list of my dream wedding is my dream man. Of course Im gonna love him and Im gonna know he's the one who I want to spend forever with.
Im LDS so my dream wedding would be in a temple, there is gonna be one in brigham city but I feel like that's just not my temple, you never know I might get married before its even done.
Also this was the temple my parents were married in and I think its gorgeous.
I want my wedding colors to be purple and gray, trust me they go good together. I want my flowers to be daisies.
And most of all My dress: I used to want a vintage looking one but now Im kind of leaning toward more princessy with a puffy bottom. I actually found the perfect dress a few weeks ago but I think I have awhile.
Well I had a picture but its not gonna work.
The rest is yet to be planned I dont need to get every detail right now.
till next time, jodi
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment