Monday, March 14, 2011

Something that stresses me out: day 28

Something that stresses me out hmm.....well lets see on top of my list would be school. But college stresses everyone out, theres like a never ending pile of homework and studying and worrying about grades and how you did on the paper. Also how you are going to pay for school. Thankfully I had a loan this year but next year I have no idea what Im gonna do and add on im finally moving to logan next year to actually go to the campus and living in an apartment so now i gotta think about paying for that each month and finding a job up in logan so i know i'll be secure when i move up there. A lot of other things stress me out, there is a huge long list. I sometimes have to take a mental health day just so get away from the stress for a little bit.
till next time,jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment