Thursday, March 10, 2011

Something Ive learned: Day 24

I feel like I've learned a lot this past year or so. I've learned that family is more important than having a social life and sometimes you're siblings can be your bestest friends. I have also learned to trust in the lord. Sometimes I dont know what the heck  he is thinking but its for the best. I also learned I need to be more of a go-getter. I need to do things for myself, but i need to start doing that more or else nothing good is gonna happen. Starting college was a real big event and it made me become a stronger, more independent person. I gotta compartmentalize my life just to get things done. Ive become more organized and extremely clean ( i clean my room all the time and this morning I did the dishes). Ive also learned its good to have friends to have just to get away from your family and have some laughs.
                          till next time, jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment