Thursday, March 10, 2011

The first 10 songs: day 25

Im excited for this one cuz I LOVE music!!! I love finding new bands and getting new cds and just listening to music.
1. My never- Blue October.
   I gotta tell you the only reason I bought this song was because the singer wrote it about breaking dawn but it is the sweetest and heartwrenching song Ive ever heard.
2.Phascination Phase-Twilight Score
   I love listening to instrumental music, sometimes it just good to listen to just music and no words.
3.Fade Away- Breaking Benjamin
   My friend gave me this cd during one of our many " cd swaps" and its pretty good ive never really been a big fan of like heavy metal or rock or whatever this band is but i sure do like it.
4.Paris- Benton Paul
 I love Benton Paul!! I went to the David Archuleta concert ( im not a fan but it was like a girls night so i went anyway) and he was the opening act and he was AMAZING!! I love this song cuz it almost paints a picture of paris and it makes me want to go so bad!!! I could listen to this guy forever!!
5.Dark Blue- Jack's Mannequin
I just love Jack's Mannequin. I dont know what else to say about this song only that it is a really good song  and its jack's mannequin.
6.Trinity- Paper Tongues
This song was one of the many free itunes singles of the week that I have and Im not gonna lie I like the song, its a good one to rock out to and its something different from all the other songs I have on my iPod.
7. Sidewalks- Story of the Year
I dont really know much about this band, this song was on one of the one tree hill cds my sister gave me. its a good song but not one of my all time favorites.
8. 99 Times- Kate Voegele
This song is like one of those stick it to the man songs. She's saying even though he said he loved her she was sure and it turned out to be true. I love to rock out to this song and I love this artist.
9. Next In Line- Meese
This band has a really original sound and its one of those songs I love to blast and sing along to while Im in the car.
10. The Cave- Mumford and Sons
I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant get enough of this band and this song. Ive only seen these guys perform on tv but they seem to love what they are doing and love to perform. I only have this one song by them but I cant wait to get the cd. I also want to see these guys so bad they would be amazing!! These guys are my new favorite band. I love the bass cello and banjo and theyre british. I cant get enough of them.
                       till next time, jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment