Monday, March 21, 2011

A picture of me and 5 good things: Day 30

Ive been waiting for to do this one. I've wanted 5 good things to actually happen to me or else it wouldnt have been a good post. But nothing ever did until I started thinking this morning while not paying attention in class that the 5 good things dont need to be like a new job ( i wish) or something like that but just small things. My five good things are 1. I get the opportunity to teach the sunbeams at church for 2 months and they are honestly the best part of my week. I plan on putting a blogpost every week about what we did in class, you'll probably laugh. 2. I got a little rebellious this weekend and put a fake blue extension in my hair. You're probably thinking " so what?" well ive never dyed my hair ever and my mom has this whole thing against it she practically freaked out. Also I've always been normal, i have normal clothes a normal hair style and I always keep myself normal and try to blend in. This blue streak makes me feel cooler than I already am and I love it! 3. I had spring break a couple weeks ago, so it was good to  just relax and not work on homework that much, plus I watched a couple movies with a friend and saw Red Riding Hood which was awesome!!!. 4. I hung out with my sister ( i know lame I do it all the time ) but we took her dogs on a walk and I finally got some more exercise!!!! (that was the good thing, the exercise) plus her dogs are hilarious. 5. I saw BEASTLY!!! I am in love with this book and was super excited for this movie and have been waiting for it for like 8 months so me and my sisters took the afternoon and went down to Ogden to see it together and it was AWESOME!!! i kinda wanna see it again!!
Some of those were pretty lame, my life is kind of in this rut of just boredom and the same thing day after day so nothing exciting happens, also no picture of me sorry I need my hair cut so its not looking good, plus i look the same as in the picture I posted the last time.
till next time, jodi

1 comment:

  1. um yes I agree taking the dogs for a walk was great fun! we did it with kalel and he really wanted to walk oakland but oakland took off while he was holding the leash which led to kalel biffing it. he held a paper towl on his owie the rest of the walk. but me and you need to do it again soon! also...you forgot a picture of yourself

    ReplyDelete