Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just My Luck

I may possible have the WORST luck in the whole entire world, the worst things always happen to me, like getting my purse stolen, pulled over more times than anyone else in the family, and all sorts of other things that would take forever to say.
So to go on with my story.
For the past few days I have had to park on the street cuz my dad borrowed my grandpa's truck for some reason..... I still dont know why I keep telling my mom Dad just needs to get his own truck, it's what he really wants
Yep that's a light pole and what does it have to do with this post well let me tell you.
This light pole has a little bird nest in it
And I parked right under it so guess what happened?
Just guess
Have you figured it out yet?
Yes that is my windshield and yes even though you can't see it very well, that is bird poo on my windshield
If you wanna better look just scroll down
You probably dont want to see this but those are the biggest ones on my winshield
How am I supposed to clean those off a van when the hose doesnt work and I can barely reach the middle of my windshield to scrape off ice?
I dont know but Im sure its gonna be very odd
Yep thats my story, hope you enjoyed it
if you wanna come help me clean all this poo off my windshield you are more than welcome to....especially if you are tall and have long arms.
till next time, jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment