Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 1

Today's topic is Favoriet Movie.......
This one is gonna be hard Im a movie so any movie I see I like, I dont even have a top ten , its like a top fifteen and that list isnt even set in stone. So finding my favorite movie is taking me a lot of thinking. But I decided Im just gonna give a list of 3 or something like that.
So my all time favorite movie is " Singin in the Rain" My mom has made me a huge fan of old movies and I absolutely love this one. I cant even pinpoint why its my favorite it just is.
2. drumroll please............. Harry Potter!!!!
I absolutely love the books Ive read them all like 5 times ( i reduced the number so i wouldnt sound like a huge nerd) Ive seen the movie a thousand times and I have a pretty good collection of harry potter things.

This is only half of the collection...the rest is under my bed

  And I gotta admit I have had a huge crush on both Ron and Harry but who wouldnt they are quite cute and british so thats like the whole package

This is me and a cardboard cut out at pikes place in seattly when my high school choir when in april
So let's see now I guess I gotta say my third......now thats a hard one. Most of the people around me will automatically think of Twilight.  My friends think thats all I watch but frankly i havent watched either twilight or new moon in at least 4 months.. But I think my 3rd all time favorite movie is ........ maybe a tie between Letters to Juliet and The Ghost and Mr. Chicken.... I think I cant decide, Im just gonna have to make a list. But thats my favorite movie
                           Till next time, Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment