Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 4

Today is Favorite Book. Now this one is gonna be hard for me because I read all the time and my favorite book list is endless so its gonna be a tough decision.
First off my favorite books when i was a liltte old 10 and up was harry potter. I just loved how the books were funny and different from anything else at that time. I didnt really get into to them or heard of them until the fourth book and the movie but I read it and loved it. My favorite one in the series is Prisoner of Azkaban because this one is more about Harry and his family than about voldemort trying to kill harry cuz that can get annoying.
I really really liked the twilight books as you know i think almost every post has had something about it in the post but what can I say. My favorite one is new moon...dont ask me why cuz im team edward and he's gone like the whole book. Maybe because this time Bella is saving him instead of Edward saving her.
I really like the nicholas sparks books, I think ive read them all my favorite ones were the last song, dear john, the lucky one, and like 2 more but i cant remember the title of them. what can i say? Im a sucker for the romance.
And the last book is Beastly. its a modern version of Beauty and the Beast from the beast's point of view. So you feel more for the beast because  you get to read what he went through and the transformation from a huge jerk to someone I would definitely fall for.
Those are a few of my favorite books, i could probably talk about books for like ever.
               Till Next Time, Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment