Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 6

Today is 20 of my favorite things. I dont even have 20 things .. im a simple person so this one is gonna be extremely hard. I dont even know what things to do but Im gonna do my hardest
1. My eyes i know that sounds conceited but in mu opinion i have pretty eyes
2. My Friends

We've been friends since like kindergarten.. I hate how i look in this picture

 3. My Family
4. My Rings....there's a story to each one
 5. My Blue Hat... I have a picture later of me wearing it.
 6. My pillow...well pillowcase.My mom has wanted me to get rid of it for years but i wont, not until it has a huge hole and i cant fix it
 7. This is my favorite part of this room... i gotta cover up the ugly breaker box somehow so why not put pictures and quotes on it
 8. My grandpa's scriptures. I was sorta named after him and a few years ago my grandma gave me his scriptures

9. My experience on exec staff. A huge blessing in my life and i made some of the greatest friends
10. My height. Even though sometimes I dont act like I like being short but really I do. Its different and something that I really really like. But unfortunately I dont have a picture of me being so short but that would be awesome!!!
Only 10 more!! I can do this!!! I wonder if I can include things I like to do...oh well Im doing it cuz im desperate.
11. Sleeping on the cool side of the pillow....who doesnt do that if no one does then Im crazy.
12. Singing along to the music in my car. yes i am one of those people and sometimes i dance too which is very dangerous.
13. My favorite lotion which is Dark Kiss at Bath and Body works... Its smells amazing!!!!
14. My extended family they are literally a hoot sometimes I dont stop laughing when we get together
15. My favorite nights this past year.


<>
New Moon Midnight premiere. I was gonna add eclipse premiere but it never uploaded
     There was also supposed to be graduation night but there's something wrong with my computer
16. My hair color. Its definitely original me and my 2 sisters have the same hair color but mine is lighter and has highlights in it and thicker. Its something you dont see every day.
17. My jeans .... they are so worn there are a lot of holes but i dont wanna get rid of them yet and my mom has been begging me to but i just patch them up. I show you a picture but i dont have one plus im wearing them.
18. My necklaces. But this isnt all just my 2 absolute favorites.


 19. This is gonna sound conceited but this one is some of my favorite pictures of me but i couldnt find all of them.




 20. My shoes.... theyre pretty awesome.

  I am never doing anything like this again thats for sure. But there you have it 20 of my favorite things.
                       Till Next Time, Jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment