Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 18

Day 18: My future wedding. Given that im only 19 and probably a few years away from my wedding I havent really thought about it that much. I have my colors picked out, purple and grayish more of like a silver... my sister stole my colors so i might have to change them soon. But other than that not much.
I know I want like a spring wedding like april and i havent picked a temple but hopefull the Brigham City Temple or Logan maybe......... I have a few years to decide.
 My dress i kinda want it to be influences by the 20's or 40's those are my favorite eras in time. So something like this but i havent quite pictured it out in my mind.
i want my bouquet to have purple daisies in my cuz that's my favorite flower.

As for decorations and everything else that goes into a wedding that will be decided when i actually get the ring. And of course this is all subject to change at any moment but those are a few ideas.
Till next time, Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment