Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 5

Favorite Quote Day!! Im not really a quote person, the only ones i really have are religious ones i get in church but that's no fun and other than that it might be a harry potter quote or one tree hill ( i have a bunch of those) and i dont really have anything that was said to me be a quote, i dont really have a good memory. But I have like two all time favorite quotes so here they are....

1. " You know youre in love when you cant fall asleep because finally reality is better than your dreams" Dr. Seuss
       It's kinda weird that its Dr.Seuss but I absolutely love this quote. Of course my love life is......well non existent but this quote makes me happy the first time i read it I did the usual AWWWWWW and ive loved it ever since
2. " People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end"
         This is a one tree hill quote said by Brooke. This quote gives me hope that some where out there is someone for me and we'll find our way together in the end. Plus its like its own little story in just one line. Like to me i think of two people who were madly in love and then separated somehow either through uncertainty of their future or another person tearing them apart, but they will end up together because they are meant to be together, theyre souldmates.
I dont know why both quotes are love quotes cuz well you know but they are my favorite.
             Till next time, Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment