Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 2

I totally mixed up the days for this thing. Yesterday should have ben favorite song and today be favorite movie but I guess I was so excited to do favorite movie I totally forgot to do favorie song. But im excited to do favorite song because I absolutely love music!!!!!! So anyway this has been a very difficult to decide so again I decided on like my top 5.
1. Ive recently discovered Florence+ The Machine and I wish I could sing like her. And i like all of her songs but two stand out.
                    1. Heavy In Your Arms on the eclipse soundtrack is just absolutely
                        AMAZING!!!! The song is awesome, the music wonderful, and the vocals are amazing. I blast this song in the car and just sing along like nobody's watching me
            2. Cosmic Love. I love the music in this song. It starts off all quiet and then at the chorus the drums come in and it is thrilling. I blast this one at work cuz its on my playlist and sing along....good thing i work alone
My other favorite song that im liking at the moment is Down by Jason Walker. I dont know what it is about this song that just makes me love it the first time I heard it I instantly loved it.
I think that's all I'll probably think of one tonight while im trying to get to sleep but oh well
                              Till next time, Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment