Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 24

I think Im caught up now just this one and im done.
Day 24: Where I live
I dont know if you actually wanna hear about where I live. I  live in perry somewhere in the usa im not gonna say. But its this little town where everyone knows practically everyone. I think the only real crime was a few stolen things....like purses ( that's a long story but it involves me, my handmade purse and some people who i would like to punch in the face). We have a big fourth of july celebration and thats about it for the town. We have a wal-mart but its basically in brigham, the store is in perry but the parking lot is in brigham, yeah weird. I live in cute cream house , the one with the light pole thats what i tell everyone when they need to come to my house. We have an old church that they converted into a theatre and they put on some pretty good plays and musicals. ummm i cant think of anything else to say, its a pretty boring town.
                    Til Next time, Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment