Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Let the nerds of the world UNITE!!!

As you all probably know this weekend was the opening of Harry Potter and the Deathlty Hallows Part 1. And of course me being a HUGE harry potter fan i got midnight tickets!!! It was a pretty memorable night. My cousin came up to go with me cuz my friends are not harry potter fans and she asked me about it in like september. But we made matching shirts ( seen below) even my sister made a shirt with all her friends. And we got junk food and went to the movie. The only sucky thing about going is that the theatre doesnt do anything before, like at twilight midnight premieres they would play games and do trivia but here NOTHING!!! I almost fell asleep.
This is jamie and her shirt, and my glasses which make her look like a huge nerd

This is what our shirts look like. Pretty awesome huh?

My shirt says " I have seen your heart and it is mine" And my cousin's said " Sunshine daisies butter mellow
turn this stupid fat rat yellow"

This is us waiting in line, we werent cold though cuz we were surronded  by people.
If you havent seen the movie you definitely should. Its AMAZING!!! Me and my cousin were speechless when it was over. I laughed I cried ( especially the second time I saw it, bawled like a baby that's what I did) I screamed.......twice. There were some of the coolest things in that movie. My all time favorite was how they told depicted the tale of the three brothers, totally unexpected and awesome. I saw it again on saturday and wouldnt mind seeing it again and again. It was just brilliantly amazing!!
                       Till next time, Jodi

1 comment: