Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 16

Day 16: A song that makes you cry.
First off, Omnia Sol. This is the song my choir sang at graduation and it was very very difficult to get through that song. It talked about how even though we may part we are always still be together...i think. But i choked up every time even in rehearsal it was harder on graduation.
2. Livin on a prayer by Bon Jovi. This was our class song and stupid me bought it on itunes and i get really really depressed when i hear it. High school was the best time of my life.
3. Strong and courageous: This was the theme song for light camp and the last day I bawled when we sang it for the last time.
4. My sister introduced me to this song call If I die young by the band perry and it really is one of those songs that just is really really sad.
I really dont listen to sad songs, the songs that make me sad are the ones that make me feel sad, the lyrics bring an emotion of the song is related to a sad memory.
         Till Next time Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment