Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 3

Today's topic is favorite tv show! This one is gonna be fun. I wonder if there's a limit on this thing cuz if not this is gonna be a pretty big entry.
1. One Tree Hill: I wasnt a huge fan until recently when I borrowed my sisters season and started from the very beginning and now im hooked. I watch it all the time I havent gotten hardly any homework done for weeks because Ive been watching this show. Its good and you totally get caught up with everything. Im  totally in love with Nathan Scott and now i have a crush on Julian. Its all just great.
2. Sherlock: Its this new show on masterpiece mystery ( yes I do watch that dont judge) My dad is the one who really wanted to watch it but I sat down just to watch a few minutes and was instantly hooked. The characters are great especially Sherlock, Its funny and interesting. The guys accents are british so that's a plus and I just wanna keep watching it im sad when it ends.
3. Monk: This show is absolutely hilarious. Its about a detective who has a severe case of OCD and he is an awesome detective. I just really enjoyed this show.
4. Psych: This is also a detective show but the guy shawn is a fake psychic and he helps solve crimes. This one is extremely hilarious you laugh through the whole show and you just start to fall in like with shawn and gus.
5. Vampire Diaries: I dont know what it is about this show that makes me like it so much. it could be the cute vampire brothers or that every episode I just wanna give Damon a huge hug, i may be the only girl that likes him. I may be a little into the vampires but not much mostly I just like watching a good show.
Last of all The Office. I didnt watch this show from the beginning but I was curious and so I watched a few episodes and loved it. It is like the funniest show ever, everyone in my family thinks its stupid but i love it. I love michael and dwight and jim. I quote the show all the time. I even stay up late just to watch it. Its pretty great
If you havent seen any of these shows Id advise you too cuz you might just like them too.
            till next time, Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment